Concierge Services/Nurse Consultants
Lori Greenhill RN BSN, a free-lance writer and speaker, utilizes her knowledge and expertise to provide written and spoken content to help educate, motivate, and increase public awareness for a variety of medical and non-medical needs.
Concierge Services/Nurses of Augusta specializes in HELPING caregivers (families) FIND the answers they are searching for to HELP their loved one and to BE PREPARED for whatever comes next... HELPING YOU to tackle life's challenges!
Are YOU the caregiver (the decision-maker) for your mom, dad, or loved one?
- You feel overwhelmed with no one to turn to for answers or help...
- You want to help but don't know the right thing to do...
- You're doing everything you can but things are spiraling out of control...
- You want the best for your loved one but aren't sure quite how to get there...
- You wish there was someone you could just pick up the phone and call...
You are in the right place if you are a caregiver - the one making the decisions & coordinating the care for your loved one - are ready to tackle life's challenges and implement a winning game plan for your love one!
Lori Greenhill, a Registered Nurse, (just like a concierge) is only a phone call away...
A Perfect Supplement To Your Existing EAP FOR Working Caregivers
Did YOU Know
- EAPs will help your business address productivity...
- Through prevention, identification, & resolution of issues, EAPs enhance employee & workplace effectiveness...
- Employers have found that proactive, preventative efforts to help employees identify personal issues before they have serious medical, family, and/or workplace consequences make financial business sense...
- EAPs ultimately decrease absenteeism, increase productivity, increase employee retention & loyalty, while reducing accidents, worker compensation claims, & medical costs...
You are in the right place if you are an employer who is ready for HELP to support working caregivers while increasing productivity & employee retention and reducing absenteeism, accidents & medical costs!
Lori Greenhill is a Registered Nurse, specializes in elder care (gerontology) and HELPS attorneys who are searching for clarity with a complex case. By utilizing medical knowledge and nursing experience, Lori assists attorneys in cases involving medical malpractice, wrongful death, complex personal injury, nursing home litigation, and will caveats.
- Simply have a few questions and need someone with medical experience to answer your questions...
- Need someone to organize the massive amount of records that just showed up...
- Simply need someone with medical experience to review a case...
- Have a complex case that you wish you understood better...
- Feel like your resources are stretched thin between the "experts" and "consultants" working on your case...
- Need advice on the precise records to request or the best "expert" for your case
- Find yourself contemplating a way to save money...
YOU are in the right place if you are ready to get the answers to your medical questions and the complexities involved in your case!
Also be mindful, large facilities may have the appearance of being a nursing home or assisted living, but this is not always the case.
Call today for a FREE consultation... Just like a concierge, Lori is only a phone call away.
Did you know that Concierge literally means "Keeper of the Keys" - We hold the keys of knowledge and experience to HELP YOU unlock the doors AND unleash your potential!
President, Augusta Chapter
Concierge Services of Augusta
The Keys To Connect
LIKE Us On Facebook
- Consumer Advocacy (1)
- CSOA Caregiver Coach (14)
- CSOA Leadership Coach (3)
- CSOA Nurse Consultant Services (14)
- CSOA's Biz Network (6)
- CSOA's Knowledge Network (13)
- CSOA's LNC Network (18)
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease (7)
- Diabetes (4)
- Difficult Decisions (6)
- Documentation (4)
- From The Eyes of Our Elders (2)
- Healthcare Fraud (1)
- Heart Health (4)
- Infection Control (1)
- Leadership (4)
- Legal Nurse Consultant (9)
- Life Coach (2)
- Life Impacts (9)
- Medication (2)
- Patient Navigator (4)
- Resources for Caregivers (6)
- Respiratory Health (1)
- Slideshow (4)
- Spine Health (1)
- Thank You! (5)
- Tips For Caregivers (2)
- Words Of Wisdom (8)